Friday, August 1, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Both of the girls have been asking for haircuts, so we finally went in last week. Claire surprised us all by deciding, in the salon chair, that she wanted to donate her hair after all! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of her 12+ inch ponytails being cut off, because I wasn't prepared! Up to that point, she had been saying she didn't think she wanted to go that short. I think it's adorable on her! And I also appreciate the fact that I don't have to comb out dreadlocks on a nightly basis! Doesn't she look older?


Elise got a healthy trim, too, probably around 5 inches with some long layers around her face. I think she looks older, too. I know, I know, my girls are growing up!


5 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey Heather,

Welcome back:) I think Claire looks so much like you with her new hairdo.

Hannah said...

I love their hair!!! Claire does look older...so cute!!!

sarah said...

Oh so cute!!! I love it!

Katherine M. said...

They look adorable! How great Claire had a heart to donate her hair for a worthy cause. Your girls are both so beautiful.

Bethany said...

Super cute. Love it!!!!!