Friday, August 1, 2008

Claire -- Ballet Performance June 2008


Claire's Pre-Ballet Class performed to "Truly Scrumptious" this year. Her class of 9 students had 2 other Claires in it! Who knew her name was so popular 7 years ago?

We're only allowed to take pictures of them on stage during the dress rehearsal, and I don't know enough about photography and lighting to get many great shots in that kind of setting. But, for Mamo and all the aunties, here are some shots of Claire during her dress rehearsal.




During a break, Claire and I had fun taking lots of pics under the enormous live oaks at the performance hall. It always freaks me out a little when my girls have makeup on (at least when it's applied by me and not by themselves when playing dress-up!) -- I feel like I look at them and see this glimpse of what they'll look like as young women!


Claire with her cousins the day of the performance...

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute Claire!!! Im sad I wasnt there!

sarah said...

Claire you did such a great job! I am so happy we were able to come and see you!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Claire!