Whenever there's a discussion about Santa Claus, my kids are always quick (thankfully!) to mention Jesus, usually to remind one another that He is the reason for Christmas in the first place. Last night, after watching the show, Claire said "Yeah, and we don't even know what color Jesus was. He might have been black, or had darker-colored skin."
To which Gordon replied, "Maybe He was black and white, like a COW!"
Hope that made you chuckle like it did us!

5 comments:
Hey Heather, tell Gordy that he made us laugh all the way over here in Texas! Love you all!
Such a cutie. Love it
Hey do you get family fun mag still. Look at the November issue. We should do a cousins book
Hi Heather! I'm loving Augie's blog...so great! But I was wondering, have you read about the free monthly audio downloads? Noel Piper reminds everybody on the "Desiring God" blog, that free this month is "All of Grace" By Charles Spurgeon.
http://christianaudio.com/free_download.php
So, if you've been-there, downloaded-that...cool. Love you!
Heather, I just read about Gordy'd list...how amazing and adorable! Honestly! Also tell Elise her ballet slippers (I forget the proper name) are so beautiful! We are so enjoying your & A's. blogs-Love you, kiss Claire, E. & G.XXXXXOOOOO
Post a Comment