Thursday, April 3, 2008

Share the Yucky; Eat the Yummy

Chocolate by Claire (age 7)

I love milk chocolete becuse it is so sweet. Also mint chocolete becuse I love mint. I do not like dark chocolete becuse its to strong. I also like Hersheys it is yummy!

Chocolate is yummy, but some ar yucky so what I do is share the yucky and eat the yummy.

Oh and I also like Snikers and Milky Way. My sistur likes dark chocolete and my mommy. Anyways I think Milky Way mint and Hershys ar my favorites. What is yours? Thats all my favrite! The end.



Okay, I was laughing hysterically after reading the second paragraph, which prompted my daughter to burst into tears. She thought my laughter meant I didn't like what she wrote. After calming her down and explaining that laughter = enjoyment = I like what you wrote, I told her that what I loved the most was that she wrote down EXACTLY what women do when it comes to sharing their chocolate! Share the yucky; eat the yummy!!! That's my new chocolate motto!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Adorable!!!

GREAT WRITING CLAIRE!!!!

Unfortunately I think it is ALL pretty yummy. But have to say I love DARK and WHITE chocolate the most.

Speaking of Chocolate Heather....did you make that to Die for chocolate cake yet?

Michelle said...

Hi Claire,

What a great post. I like dark chocolate so next time you're ready to share the "yucky", let me know! We can trade the dark for milk.

~Michelle

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

I agree Claire! Share the yucky!!! Though, I like Dark Chocolate, so I'll give you my milk chocolate and you give me the dark :)

sarah said...

So cute Claire! I love the dark!!!!! Ghiradelli 60% dark chocolate with espresso beans- oh my so YUMMY!!! Fortunatley for me I am the only one in our family that loves dark!! More of the "yucky" for me!:)

Heatherelle said...

Bethany, I did make that chocolate cake! It was amazing! You should post the recipe, and all our fellow "Yucky" chocolate lovers can make it, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Claire,
You are so silly! there's no such thing as YUCKY chocolate!!!!!Just kidding...I think that my favorite dessert is always something chocolate, but my next favorite treat is the pecan bars that your Mamo makes at Christmas time!
Love you! Aunt Carrol

Hannah said...

I love that..."Share the yucky, eat the yummy"!!!!