Friday, February 1, 2008

The Ultimate Home Theater


Tonight Augie rigged up his laptop, my desktop computer speakers, and his projector to give the kids an "Ultimate Home Theater" of their own. No, we don't have plush stadium seating, blackout curtains and surround sound, but this isn't too shabby a set-up for Friday night movies! And it's a lot cheaper!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

That is so cool

Bethany said...

so fun

Anonymous said...

Heather, I only go to Bethany's blog when she sends me an email telling me there is something new!! And then I look at the rest of the family! I am sorry -- but your kids have grown too too much and too too fast!! Oh my goodness!!! Ok, I guess it has been three and a half years since we saw them! love you all, auntie suse

Bethany said...

Hey you need to post Claire Bear's party pics