


My sweet boy turned 5 this week -- unbelievable! He requested that we go bowling as a family for his birthday -- thus the bowling alley cake. I'll post some of our bowling pictures later, but I just wanted to get his cute mug up here! Happy Birthday, Gordon! We love you!
6 comments:
Aww... Happy Birthday Gordie!
Love Him!!!!! Happy Birthday!! Wish we could have bowled with you. Seth was so jealous.
Big hugs
Cute cake as always Heather.
I miss you.
Happy Birthday Gordon!!! We miss you- did you roll a strike?
Great job on the cake!!
Hi, Babe. Love from Phoenix. Gordie is so cute in these pics. Give him a big hug for Daddy.
Love You,
AUG
Happy Birthday Gordon. That cake is adorable Heather...you are amazing! Wish I could have been there to celebrate! Love you
So sorry we couldn't be there for your bowling birthday, what a fun cake. Hope you made some strikes and spares! Can't believe you are already 5. We will be home soon and will come give you lots of hugs and kisses. Lots of love, Grandma and Papa D
Post a Comment