Gordon had to wait 2 or 3 weeks before the season started, and every Sunday he would ask "Is this the day for flying football?" He had no idea what flag football meant, and somehow it morphed in his mind into flying football.
When the first day of the season arrived, Gordon rushed upstairs after lunch to change into his Denver Broncos jersey.
Gordon has been a Broncos fan since he was a baby, and he's still wearing the size 2T jersey to prove it! Ha ha! (Augie has since made a trip to Denver, and he returned with a larger size.)The boys had a blast their first day of training, but someone needs to tell my son that you can't work on hand-eye coordination if you keep your eyes closed!








Isn't he cute? Now let's just pray that he inherited all of his father's athletic ability and none of his mother's lack-thereof!
6 comments:
He is so darn cute. I love his shirt.
He is so cute playing flying football. Is that Thaddus or Titus with the flying hair in the background....Too cute also.
He is so stinking cute!!! I love the shot where he is about to do the splits...heehee!!!
Oh I miss Gordie- he is so cute! Those are great shots you got of him! How fun- I am right there with you in the playing sports category- I have no ability, hopefully if my girls want to play they get their daddy's ability as well!
Those are too cute Heather! Gordon is getting so big!
YOU SUCCOMBED!!!!!!!! What happened to blurking???? You know who I am, a fellow blurker.
Post a Comment