My dear Lord, I depend wholly upon thee,
wean me from all other dependences.
Thou art my all, thou dost overrule all and delight in me.
Thou art the foundation of goodness,
how can I distrust thee?
how be anxious about what happens to me?
-- from "The Valley of Vision"
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Pioneering
The kids and I did some pioneering today, making The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls for a friend recovering from surgery. Though time-consuming, these rolls are not hard to make -- a little messy, but not hard! And they are so delicious!
I gave a lot of pans away, but we did try freezing some this time, and they turned out well! We put the icing on and then let them cool completely, then I put foil over them and put them in a gallon size ziplock in the freezer. When we were ready to eat them, I thawed them overnight in the frig, then let them sit on the counter about 30 minutes before warming them up in a 200 degree oven. Yummy!
4 comments:
those look yummy! I'm going to have to try that one:)
Those are good....I cut in half when I made....just didn't know what to do with that many pans. HA HA
I gave a lot of pans away, but we did try freezing some this time, and they turned out well! We put the icing on and then let them cool completely, then I put foil over them and put them in a gallon size ziplock in the freezer. When we were ready to eat them, I thawed them overnight in the frig, then let them sit on the counter about 30 minutes before warming them up in a 200 degree oven. Yummy!
Those look incredible Heather...feel free to send me some anytime..heehee:) Miss you guys! Love ya
Post a Comment